Thursday, October 21, 2010

About myself

Erm..this is a post to let u all know more about me, it should be the 1st post i have to publish =p . well, as what I wrote on my profile, my name is Kai Teng. My hometown in Temerloh, Pahang, a small town well-known as bandar ikan patin.Currently, I'm doing my second year degree in teaching (Bachelors of Education), major in Chemistry minor in TESL  in University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI) which is located at Tanjung Malim, Perak. I had choose to further my study in Chemistry because I'm interested in it, it is really fun and can let us know more about the things that happened in our daily life, such as the use of colouring and preservative in our food , how a detergent work to vanish dirty on our clothes , the extraction of petrol and the modified metal, alloy, which retain some properties of  the 2 metals and produce a better one than origin.  I'm 21 years old this year. I've borned in a small family, there are 5 members in my family, my parents, 2brothers and me. I'm a girl who is easy to get along and talk to, yea, I'm quite noisy sometime ...haha~ there are so many things that i like to do during my free time. I love cooking, singing, reading and traveling.. and I LOVE to discover new things =D


 

 





1 comment: